- We collect only that information that we need in order to maintain a high level of service to you. During your visit to this website, we generally will NOT collect any personally-identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address unless it is on a form such as contact request. We may, however, collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information such as:
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet)
- Your geographic location (e.g. United States, Florida, etc.)
- Your referring source (e.g., Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)
- Your domain type (e.g., .com, .net, .org, etc.) Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser language, service provider, and local time.
We do gather personally-identifiable information on our sites when and where you voluntarily provide it. For example, the contact request form will ask you to provide things like your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage.