National Urgent Care Center Accreditation (NUCCA) has partnered with UptimeHealth to provide
compliance software for Accredited Urgent Care centers. The compliance software will create
operational efficiencies to help meet NUCCA Accreditation standards while improving the quality
of patient care. UptimeHealth is the only company in the market that simplifies and automates the
management of operational compliance practices required by urgent cares.
UptimeHealth allows you to manage your quality control and compliance tasks. The easy-to-use software
automates and distributes the daily, weekly, and monthly checklist items to your team, and tracks their completion.
- Build custom tasks and checklist items
- Oversee multiple individuals or locations
- Identify completed and overdue tasks
- Easily assign or reassign tasks
- Directly message task owners
With UptimeHealth, you can monitor your team's progress completing their daily, weekly, and monthly checklist
items. Managers can easily oversee several facilities, run compliance reports, and share important information
UptimeHealth will help users:
- Remain compliant with important quality and safety tasks;
- Digitize and automate a manual paper process that can be accessed by mobile phone or tablet;
- Gain compliance visibility across all locations of compliance status; and
- Document and keep a complete history of all compliance tasks on a cloud-based platform.
As health care providers prepare for more COVID-19 cases, staff managers can automatically generate new daily tasks and protocols and deploy them system-wide.
NUCCA-Accredited Centers receive special discounted pricing on the Compliance Pro software!
UptimeHealth, headquartered in Boston, MA, is a fast-growing software startup that empowers providers to make patient’s lives better. Our mission is to be the trusted source of compliance and technology equipment management for healthcare facilities everywhere. We focus on providing operators with simple-to-use software to complete compliance tasks, improve access to actionable data to increase operational efficiencies, and tap into the largest network of qualified technicians.