Special CME Program for Professionals working in Urgent and Ambulatory Care Settings
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Now Available!
Exam Master has partnered with the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine and the Medical Society of Delaware to provide a fast and effective CME program to help urgent care professionals improve their practices while earning CME credit in a fast, efficient and economical format.
- Urgent and Primary Care Physicians
- Urgent and Primary Care Physician Assistants
- Urgent and Primary Care Nurse Practitioners
- 250 Question Self-Test with Post-test to measure learning
- Review Mode including Detailed Explanations for each question
- Earn Your Certificate
2-credit subscription - $49.99
10-credit subscription - $199.00
Urgent Care Centers
Special group pricing available for your center or group of centers. Contact Exam Master at 800-572-3627 or email@example.com.
Hospitals & Other Institutions
Special institutional pricing available. Flexible subscription plans. Contact Exam Master at 800-572-3627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.